Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Skype - The whole world can talk for free.

I have been using Skype for over a year now and though it took a while to change the habit I am now using SkypeOut regularly to call to land line and mobile phones and what a saving. I have even set up a London number 0208 1235672 for people to call me - which is proving very useful - switches to a free Skype Voicemail account of I am out.

If you are not using Skype it really is something to check out - I spent half an our chatting to a friend in South Africa the other week - no cost - because that was Skype to Skype but I think a lot of people think Skype is all about PC to PC communications - most of my Skype calls now are PC to land line and if you sign up and buy £10 of Skype credit at the moment they are giving away six months free calls to UK landlines - for me an offer too good to miss

If you are not using Skype Check it out - my Skype ID is rikkiarundel but if you look in the sidebar you will also see a button that lets you know if I am on-line - click on that and you can connect me.

Skype - The whole world can talk for free.

Rikki Arundel
Motivational Speaker
Speaking and Marketing Tips
The GenderShift Blog

No comments:

Share this post